eukula care oil is a wax-free care oil for oxidatively oiled parquet and wooden floors. The parquet care is suitable for maintenance care as well as for deep impregnation as after-treatment. It restores new color depth to exhausted wood, cork or OSB. It can be used for all wear classes in residential and commercial areas.
The eukula care oil convinces by a high penetration capacity. The application is particularly easy, without disturbing odors. The oiled floor is refreshed, without layer formation, even with underfloor heating.
Not recommended for coated surfaces without kindling, for example coatings with water-based oils and other water-based paints.
Thoroughly damp clean the floor to be maintained, allow floor to dry. Apply product thinly with cloth, brush or roller. Saturate more absorbent wood. Avoid excess application! After 15-30
minutes, polish off excess with a single-disc machine and white pad. No oil may remain on the
remain on the surface. The oil must not be allowed to dry on the floor during application.
- What the wood soaks up, it must get. What is too much on top of the wood must be taken off again.
- It is also practical to apply the product with a T-wiper and fur strip.
- For polishing out on large surfaces, we recommend using the single-disc machine. Larger surpluses can be taken up with a cloth placed underneath. On small surfaces, you can alternatively work by hand with cloths.
- Any oil pressing out of the joint should be rubbed off with a green pad after 1 day.
- Floor and material temperature must not be below +15°C during application and drying time. Optimum conditions are in the range of 18-25 °C.
- The rules of the trade must be observed.
Natural oil-based deep impregnation. Floor care for oxidative oiled surfaces.
|Package Size||2,5 L|
|Consumption||Depending on the absorbency of the substrate, increased consumption possible. 20-30 ml/m² (30-50 m²/l).|
|Drying Time||Can be carefully walked on and further processed after approx. 24 Hours.|
|Scope||Deep reimpregnation of leached oiled wood floors as well as cork and OSB.|
|Benefits||The wood regains its depth of Color.|