eukula refresher classic is a deep-acting care oil for use on oiled parquet and wooden floors. Dull, heavily used and intensively cleaned surfaces are refreshed and the wood regains new color depth. The wood grain is emphasized and appears in a silky matt surface appearance. The parquet care has a good penetration capacity and high filling power. Without layer formation with natural, open-pored character. Suitable for wood floors of all wear classes in residential and commercial areas, even with underfloor heating.
Thoroughly damp clean the floor to be maintained, allow floor to dry. Shake well. Apply product thinly with cloth, brush or roller. Saturate more absorbent wood. Avoid excess application! After 15-30 minutes, polish off any excess with a single-disc machine and white pad. No oil may remain on the surface. The oil must not dry on the floor under any circumstances during application.
- What the wood soaks up, it must get. What is too much on top of the wood must be taken off again.
- If the surface to be maintained is badly damaged and highly absorbent, a further application may be necessary after the oil has dried on the areas in question.
- Carefully remove stains and light scratches with fine sandpaper before maintenance.
- It is also practical to apply the oil with a T-wiper and fur strip.
- For polishing out on large areas, we recommend using the single-disc machine. Larger surpluses can be taken up with a cloth placed underneath. On small surfaces, you can alternatively work by hand with cloths.
Any oil pressing out of the joint should be rubbed off with a green pad after 1 day.
Floor and material temperature must not be below +15°C during application and drying time.
Optimum conditions are given in the range of 18-25 °C.
Turn off underfloor heating in good time beforehand.
Deep nourishing oil.
|Package Size||1 and 2,5 L|
|Consumption||10-20 ml/m² (50-100 m²/l).|
|Drying Time||Can be carefully walked on and further processed after approx. 6-12 Hours.|
|Scope||Floor care for oxidative oiled surfaces.|
|Benefits||Deep reimpregnation of leached oiled wood floors as well as cork and OSB.|