The eukula care is a dispersion care product for all sealed and lacquered surfaces such as wood and cork floors, PVC and linoleum. The wipe care protects the floor from abrasion and should be renewed in regular maintenance cycles, after an appropriate basic cleaning. The seal provides lasting protection for your floor, is wipe-resistant after drying and does not need to be polished out.
Recommended maintenance cycles:
- Lightly used surfaces (e.g. living rooms and bedrooms) - refresh 1-2 times a year.
- Medium traffic areas (e.g. stairs and corridors) - refreshing every 3-6 months.
- Particularly heavily used surfaces (e.g. in department stores and restaurants) Refreshing every 4-8 weeks.
Clean floor well and allow to dry. Shake euku wax / euku mattwax well. In undiluted application as full care, apply thinly and evenly in the direction of the wood without streaks using a soft, non-fluffing cloth or the euku wischwiesel. The product is self-hardening and does not require polishing.
- Avoid strong sunlight and drafts during application, turn off underfloor heating beforehand.
- Floor and material temperature must not be below +15°C during application and drying time.
- The product can also be used as a maintenance cleaner diluted 1:100 in the wiping water.
- The build-up of excessively thick layers of care product must be avoided. Care product layers are removed with a basic cleaning with eukula intensive.
- Polishing with a high-speed machine after drying is possible.
- Cleaning of the tools with water.
- The protection of the floor is maintained if eukula care is applied regularly after thorough cleaning.
Dispersion care products.
|Package Size||1 L|
|Consumption||Approx. 20-50 ml/m² (approx. 40 m²/l).|
|Drying Time||If used undiluted as full care, allow the surface to dry thoroughly before use (12 hours, ideally overnight, at 23 °C, 50% relative humidity, ventilation).|
|Scope||For the care and optical refreshment of sealed wood and cork floors, PVC and Linoleum.|
|Benefits||Protects the floor from abrasion and the wood from water.|