The eukula classic lye conditioner is a water-based lye for shaping wooden floors in professional use. The salt solution is a pre-treatment agent for wood before impregnation. In combination with eukula color oils, effective color shades can be achieved. Leached wooden floors absorb oils particularly well. The lye provides a strong honey tint with emphasis on the heartwood. When used on oak, a strong red-brown discoloration results.
Lyes react chemically with the natural wood constituents. This results in a wood species-specific discoloration. The application is of course also possible on other wood species than those mentioned here. The effect must be tested individually for the given wood. Lyes do not represent a protective surface treatment.
For further information, please refer to the product information for this product under the Downloads tab.
The lye is applied evenly to the professionally sanded floor with the T-wiper with fur strip. After drying the water is oiled without further intermediate sanding.
- The professionally freshly sanded and grouted substrate must be in a clean, dry, oil-, wax- and dust-free condition
- For a flawless appearance, it is essential to ensure even application
- Adjoining surfaces are effectively protected by masking with Dr. Schutz Safe Tape.
- Floor and material temperature must not be below +15°C during application and drying time. Optimum conditions are in the range of 18-25 °C
- The rules of the trade must be observed.
Water-based salt solution ("lye").
|Package Size||1 L|
|Consumption||80-100 ml/m² (10-12 m²/l).|
|Scope||Creative pre-treatment agent for wood before impregnation with eukula oils.|
|Benefits||Color oils can be used to achieve particularly effective color shades.|