eukula hardwax nature add is an optional system component for eukula hardwax oil+. The additive with reduced firing provides an "as untreated" appearance on light wood and parquet types. The additive is used in the base coat, the primer treatment of sanded wood and parquet floors as well as cork floors and OSB boards.
- Liquid preparation for simplified application.
- Effective in results.
- Mixing ratio 10:1
- with application additionally in the finish layer clear white glaze effect.
- emission-tested building product according to AgBB guidelines. abZ-No. Z-157.10-213 (Germany)
Shake the eukula hardwax nature add well. Mix into the log system in a ratio of 1:10. Roll out thinly wet-on-wet several times, lastly for an even appearance in the direction of the wood. Avoid formation of layers.
- if the application is stronger than the absorbency of the wood, a whitish laze effect will appear
- if the add is also applied in the second coat, a whitish glaze effect will occur in any case.
- In general, glazes applied by roller on large surfaces such as floors are associated with increased demands on the processor. roller marks are easily possible
- if the effect is too strong on dark or porous woods, the add can also be mixed in in smaller quantities without any problems. Pre-testing recommended
- the combined application with other components of the eukula hardwax system is optionally possible.
Optional system component for addition to euku premium hardwax oil +.
|Package Size||250 ml|
|Consumption||4-5 ml/m² at MV 10:1 in primer application. Coverage: 20 m² per 100 ml.|
|Drying Time||As described for the master System.|
|Scope||Staining-reducing additive for an "as untreated" appearance.|
|Benefits||Use in the base coat when priming sanded wood and parquet floors as well as cork floors and OSB boards with euku premium hardwax oil +.|